Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Darwin Jonas Print

I think one of the hardest things to accomplish when decorating a house is to find artwork.  We have been fortunate enough to come by a few unique original paintings that a friend of ours painted before leaving for Shanghai last summer.  In fact, we have 5 of his works in our house.  But as with many new homeowners, our walls are primarily empty.  We do have some other inclusions such as a laser-cut wood Frank Lloyd Wright and some pieces I have made and of course, as every family needs, some photos we have taken our selves.  But the biggest issue is the vastness of wall that unscathed.

Enter Homegoods.  I don't normally show for decor at a chain store but, I was in search of some wicker baskets for my bathroom and decided to stop in.  Alas, I came out with no wicker baskets but a Darwin Jones print that was marked down to $35!  What a steal.  Ever the fan of abstract, the print is now above our bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment